No Free Leases

arunprasad arunprasad at pointred.co
Thu Mar 15 10:33:56 UTC 2012

Hi Smith,

You can try like this..

# configuration starts for 192.168.1.0/24 network

subnet 192.168.168.0 netmask 255.255.255.0

{

range 192.168.168.95 192.168.168.98;

option subnet-mask 255.255.255.0;

option broadcast-address 192.168.168.255;

option domain-name "pointred.com";

option domain-name-servers 208.67.222.222, 208.67.200.200;

option routers 192.168.168.1;