No Free Leases

Glenn Satchell glenn.satchell at uniq.com.au
Thu Mar 15 10:54:54 UTC 2012

Hi Bill

Can you please paste the exact message from the logs, along with the few
lines preceeding it?

No free leases generally means that it was not able to find a lease that
matched the request. It would be useful to see the log entries for the
requests that came into the server. Do these matchup with the subnet you
have configured?

Secondly, you shouldn't define a range that includes devices that are
not dhcp clients. For example your router is 10.182.168.1, and this is
the first IP in the range of dynamic addresses. Probably you want to
start your range at 10.182.168.2 (or perhaps leave a few others free for
switches, other static IP systems, etc).

regards,
-glenn