DHCP in NAT in a VM Guest and a Mac Host

stephane lepain penguindeb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 15:02:42 UTC 2008

Well. I have DNS in the same Guest and now trying to run DHCP.
Wouldn't that be too much for one guest? BIND is actully running
nicely in the VM.
When I "tail -f /var/log/messages", i get the exact same message from
/var/log/messages. On the top of that when I start DHCP it fails on
start up.
BIND running on that guest which is set up on a NAT, wouldn't that
cause me a problem to run DHCP. They might be using the only NIC
available from the HOST which is my MAC?