Motorola Settops

Kingston, Ken Ken.Kingston at aliant.ca
Wed Jan 10 11:51:58 UTC 2007

Thanks to those who replied to my issue around the Motorola Settop. I
seem to have an understanding as to what is happening now. The solution
appears to be to use the "option dhcp-parameter-request-list" to force
the server to pass certain options. The question I now have is how to
relate a particular option to some number as that parameter is looking
for a number not an ascii text string. The man pages only state that a
number must be provided not how to relate a number to a particular
option (i.e  root-path).

Thanks