limit the number of invalid domain queries

Chinhlk chinhlk.ptit at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 02:32:33 UTC 2023

Hi ,

I have a DNS server using BIND 9.16 software.
I have a phenomenon where there are many queries from different IPs to the
subdomains of cosy.vn (these subdomains do not exist; the domain name
cosy.vn is the main domain I am using). These queries cause an overload for
my system. I have used IP blocking solution, but these IPs are many and
constantly changing.
I would like to ask is there a way to configure blocking of queries from
those strange IPs to my subdomains?

Thanks and looking forward to your support.

Chinhlk