Dig -x +trace?

Greg Choules gregchoules+bindusers at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 3 21:29:42 UTC 2022

Hi Mike.
No need to shoot. I missed your first message to the list.

Have you tried other popular open resolver services, to compare how they
each behave and see whether there are differences between them?
Or, since you have `dig` I'm guessing you probably also have BIND? If so,
have you tried using that?

Since you are unwilling to share a pcap I don't see what further help we
can be.
Good luck with Ubuntu and Cloudflare.

Greg