[KASP] setup KASP in master / slave architecture

adrien sipasseuth sipasseuth.adrien at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 17:05:36 UTC 2022

Hi,

Ok, I got confused, no need for the keys on the slavs actually.

On the other hand, my slaves should generate the .signed, .signed.jnl and
.jbk files of my zones, no? currently it is not my case, should I copy them
from the master?

moreover, when I test a "dig A" I don't have the associated RRSIG when I do
my "dig A" on a slave while on the master I do.

Regards,
Adrien