No subject

Tue Apr 2 00:56:56 UTC 2013

       -g     Run the server in the foreground and force all
log­
              ging to stderr.

To be honest most syslogs are pretty hardened now.

I particularly like the way that HP decided to translate control
characters to text, thus revealing which lines logged to syslog
end in "^M" and which don't. But then no one but me ever reads
their syslogs, at least thats how it feels sometimes, so the
ugliness of HP syslog will past most people by *8-)