No subject

Tue Apr 2 00:56:56 UTC 2013

So, Id surmise that you are either trying to hijack mydomain.com from its
properly delegated place or you have not been forthcoming with accurate
information, as Roy requested.

So,  for assistance, please provide your REAL domain name and REAL IP
addresses. Otherwise people will know you (and your servers) are lame.

%
% Thanks!
%
% I have an DNS server and provide naming service for my domain MYDOMAIN.com.
%
% With my PC I dial to the ISP and it resolves www.MYDOMAIN.com to IP address
% for me. So I can access my web site.
%
% Yesterday morning, the ISP resolved my web site's address to an uncorrect
% result.  When people wanted to access my web by browser, they were directed
% to another web site www.NOTMINE.com . And using nslookup I got a wrong IP
% address too.
%
% But I can get correct answers via many other ISPs.
%
% I think the DNS server of the ISP might be hacked yesterday. Somebody should
% have modified its DNS records in the cache. Could you tell me how a DNS
% cache is tampered?
%
%
% "Roy Arends" <Roy.Arends at nominum.com> wrote in message