Trouble with External Lookups

krmdv at netscape.net krmdv at netscape.net
Wed Jun 7 18:58:09 UTC 2006

I have rebuilt my DNS server several times over now and Im still having the same problem.  Both of my reverse lookups are failing for inside and outside views.  I have verified that zone files with the named-checkzone command and all zone files pass with OK.  The named service seems to be starting up properly as there are no errors in the messages log file.  Im really running out of ideas as to what to try.  I can send someone my named.conf and corresponding zone files to help trouble shoot this better.  Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated here.  Im running bind-9.3.2-4.1 on FC5.

Thanks,

DK