New to Bind: Need Catch-All for domain parking

MobileNow Tony.Valenti at MobileNow-dot-cc.no-spam.invalid
Sat Nov 19 15:23:40 UTC 2005

Hi everybody,
I'm completely new to Bind so any help with this would be
appreciated.

What I'm wanting to do is set up BIND so that it will respond to any
domain.  What I'm wanting to use this for is so that anyone who
decides to use my nameservers will have a parking page there.  I've
been Googling around for it and I've found a number of places that
say "you have to add an entry for THIS into THAT file" but being new,
I don't know what an entry for that would look like.

Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Sent via Archivaty.com