Very strange disk caching of zone file

Sten Carlsen ccc2716 at vip.cybercity.dk
Sat Nov 19 16:00:02 UTC 2005

I was thinking if you have set primary as master and secondary as slave
in named.conf?

If that is the case, you will risk mixing of two different update
mechanisms.

Also be careful to update the serial number in each zone, it may play
some tricks if you don't at least if set as master and slave.

--
Best regards

Sten Carlsen

Let HIM who has an empty INBOX send the first mail.