DNS updates

Dave Clark bind-users at dollardns.net
Mon Jul 25 18:11:06 UTC 2005

I have already helped you with this problem at the following URL:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/thread?forumid=210753&messageid=1122156865&lp=1122166925

Since you added the second name server, your domain has begun to work,
although occasionally I get timeouts from your servers.

http://www.dollardns.net/cgi-bin/dnscrawler/index.pl?name=fmi-plovdiv.org&lr=6&submit=BM

Dave