setting bind to redirect all DNS requests to one address

Garry Byrne garry at hwy.com.au
Mon Jul 25 00:56:44 UTC 2005

I wish to set up a bind (bind8) to answer all request and redirect all
answers to the one address.  I need to do this to force clients to
upgrade to a new dial in number.  So that every time they try to surf
they only get the one web page telling them to change there dial in
number.  Once they change to the new number radius will assign them to
our normal dsn server.

I'm sure I have seen docs on this a few years back but can't seem to
find them now so I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks
Garry