redirect non-existant address

swift swift at hobnet.cidg.net.pl
Fri Mar 26 16:25:31 UTC 2004

Hello,

i'm using bind 9.2.3. How can i setup zone file to have all non-existant
addresses from given domain pointing to specified ip. I've already tried:

*.domain.com   IN A   ip_addr
but it was resolving non-existant addresses only locally inside my
network, and then

*   IN A   ip_addr
this time it was resolving each non-existant domain (even one not from
domain.com) i typed to ip_addr (only locally inside my network, outside
it was working ok).

I want it to resolve only _bogus_.domain.com to ip_addr.

Is any of above correct or maybe there is another way to do it?
Thanks for Your help.

sw.