root server updates

Michael Breton mbreton at commtel.net
Mon Oct 20 17:05:18 UTC 2003

Yes.

Registrars store the DNSname/IP address for those DNS servers that are
entered for domains registered there.  You will need to change each and
every domain's information to update them all.  If you used the same
registrar for all the domains, then they likely have a way you can update
them all at once with a single change.

Michael Breton
Commtel