BIND 9.2.0 named.conf problem

WebReactor Networks bind at webreactor.net
Wed Mar 6 00:00:43 UTC 2002

Johan:

This is off topic, as your slave is running MS DNS on Win2K.

Regardless, I suggest you look closely at your Win2K server's zone
configuration for singularity.se.

Also, look at the logs on the BIND host; see if you find 'Sent NOTIFY for
"singularity.se IN SOA'.  This is the BIND server informing the Win2K server
that the zone has changed (has new serial number).  If BIND is sending the
notifications (which it should be), then the problem is most likely with the
MS DNS.

Good luck.  - John R. S.