BIND 9.2.0 named.conf problem

Danny Mayer mayer at gis.net
Wed Mar 6 02:29:59 UTC 2002

The only problems that I noticed was that the com. root servers list
TSERV1.TREFFO.SE. as one of the nameservers for izaxon.com
and that server does not exist in the treffo.se zone.  Your nameserver
on server.izaxon.com lists the other nameserver as tserv3.treffo.se.
so you need to contact the registrar to get the name and address changed.

The singularity.se zone looks to be okay and lists tserv3.treffo.se. as the
other server which agrees with what the se. root servers think it is.  However
the SOA serial numbers disagree.  Does tserv3 think that it is the master
for the zone?  Are there any errors on that machine when loading or
transferring the zone?

         Danny