BIND 9.2.0 named.conf problem

Barry Margolin barmar at genuity.net
Tue Mar 5 18:17:25 UTC 2002

In article <a62sia$qir at pub3.rc.vix.com>,
Johan Isaksson <johan at izaxon.com> wrote:

>I run BIND 9.2.0 on Windows XP Prof. The following named.conf file
>seems to work, but information is not replicated (copied) to other
>name servers (both secondary DNS and other name servers). I have
>updated the serial number.
>Any help is appreciated!

I'm not having any problem pulling zone transfers of your domains from
server.izaxon.com.  I suspect something is wrong with the configuration of
tserv3.treffo.se.  Are you sure it's configured as a slave server for your
domains?

BTW, the delegations of your domains point to tserv1.treffo.se, but there
is no such host.

Barry Margolin, barmar at genuity.net
Genuity, Woburn, MA