Question about adding new domains/subdomains/parenting (real confused here)

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Tue Jul 2 21:37:19 UTC 2002

At the very most, lucky.cs.uml.edu would need to be serving the new zone authoritatively, with
the zone containing an NS record pointing at the name lucky.cs.uml.edu.

But there's no reason why the name "lucky.cs.uml.edu" would need to be a zone, which is
essentially what you're saying. That makes no sense whatsoever.

- Kevin