Caching only server problem.

sworden at focal.com sworden at focal.com
Wed Mar 28 20:05:53 UTC 2001

I'm running BIND 8.2.3 on a non registered 10.x.x.x network.  All my
servers are running Solaris 2.6 or 7.  I have a master server that is setup
and working properly, identifying all IP's registered and my internals.
I'm trying to setup a caching only server.  I have my resolv.conf file
pointing to 127.0.0.1.  My named.conf file has a 0.0.127.in-addr.arpa and .
zones.  My db.cache file I downloaded from the web.  I can lookup and
registered address, but non of the addresses on my master.  Can anyone
help?

Stephen Worden
BNE NMS Engineer
Focal Communications