Sent NOTIFY for

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Wed Mar 28 20:23:39 UTC 2001

Those are normal messages. It just means your master is notifying the slaves to
check the zones, because they might have changed while named was down.

By the way, I think it was probably unnecessary to switch master and slave as
you described. The order of servers in NS records is insignificant.

- Kevin