Win2K picking away at my named

tmaestas at dnsconsultants.com tmaestas at dnsconsultants.com
Sun Mar 25 06:59:23 UTC 2001

	This has nothing to do with the ISP.  It's the default
	behavior of Win2k.  Skills have nothing to do with it
	either.  In any case, who are you or I to say only people
	of a certain skill-set should be allowed to use the
	Internet?  Last I checked there was not a test someone
	had to pass before they were issued a dialup account.  As
	I stated before, the update attempts are not hurting you
	nor your name server.  You're spinning your wheels trying
	to get the ISP to take action against the clients, who
	have done nothing wrong other than to use Win2k.

-Tim