Win2K picking away at my named

Mark.Andrews at nominum.com Mark.Andrews at nominum.com
Mon Mar 26 03:46:21 UTC 2001

> For now I set up a cron to send the latest list of update requests to the
> DSL provider once a day. Don't you think the ISP should take some
> resposibility for bringing less skilled people into the Internet?

	Well the ISP should be able to forward a simple "cease and desist"
	request to stop using your namespace.  If they arn't willing
	to do this it's time to bring in the lawyers.

	Also there is a BCP in the works that should help eleviate this
	problem once it is published and the relevent patches are installed
	that implement this BCP.

	Mark
--
Mark Andrews, Nominum Inc.