Win2K picking away at my named

tmaestas at dnsconsultants.com tmaestas at dnsconsultants.com
Sat Mar 24 20:27:28 UTC 2001

	This is the default behaviour of Win2k.  All Win2k clients
	will attempt to register their forward and reverse records
	in DNS.  I doubt you will be succesful in *forcing* this
	individual to reconfigure the workstation.  As it is, it
	is hurting nothing, so it's probably best to ignore it.  Or,
	configure a logging channel for these messages so that they
	don't clutter up your main log.

-Tim