list of domains on nameserver

Matt Prigge mprigge at pobox.com
Wed Jul 11 21:59:17 UTC 2001

Right. The NSI whois version only shows you the first 50 it finds and
they're only domains that are currently held with NSI. The only 'foolproof'
method is to apply for access to the root zone files (which isnt terribly
hard to do). So long as you dont mind greping around 500mb of compressed
text, it works well. Of course this will only show you which gTLDs are
delegated to a nameserver, but that can be useful depending upon what your
goals are.

-matt