list of domains on nameserver

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Wed Jul 11 21:46:05 UTC 2001

In fact, I _think_ it only shows NSI-registered domains which delegate to that
nameserver. At least, I pulled a listing for one of our nameservers, and it just
showed a relatively-short list of domains, all of which were still registered
through NSI. It didn't show the much greater number of domains also delegated to
that same nameserver that we have transferred to another registrar...

- Kevin