bind 9.1.1 - sample needed

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Sat Jul 7 00:13:54 UTC 2001

You need to understand some of the relationships between the various
files. BIND administration is not something that lends itself to
mindless cut-and-paste'ing.

Now, if you want to post some examples of files that didn't work, along
with the log messages that were generated at the time of failure, then
maybe we might be able to help you understand where you went wrong.
Also, since you're using BIND 9, you might want to look into using the
"named-checkzone" utility to check your zone files.

- Kevin