DNS over DSL

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Fri Feb 2 00:26:05 UTC 2001

Despite the fact that NSI's forms only appear to allow one "primary" and one "secondary" nameserver, you
can actually have 3 or more nameservers in your delegations (see, e.g., daimlerchrysler.com). So I'd just
add smtp.kensingtonlabs.com to your delegations and to your NS records (just specify multiple
"secondary" nameservers). Then you can juggle around master and slaves all you want.

NOTE: your zone's NS records don't match its delegations (hostpro.net versus netlimited.net). Naugthy,
naughty. While you're changing your delegations anyway, you should take the time to fix that.

- Kevin