Strange one...

Mark.Andrews at nominum.com Mark.Andrews at nominum.com
Wed Aug 15 06:13:18 UTC 2001

	This is a FAQ.

	You need to get the host record for WWW.PTANDERSON.COM
	updated / deleted via your registrar.  You should also
	get the delegation for PTANDERSON.COM fixed as the com
	servers disagree with the servers for PTANDERSON.COM
	about who is serving the zone.  The NS lists should
	be the same.

	Mark

Whois Server Version 1.3

Domain names in the .com, .net, and .org domains can now be registered
with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net
for detailed information.

   Server Name: WWW.PTANDERSON.COM
   IP Address: 209.35.79.116
   Registrar: TUCOWS, INC.
   Whois Server: whois.opensrs.net
   Referral URL: http://www.opensrs.org

>>> Last update of whois database: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 02:13:30 EDT <<<

The Registry database contains ONLY .COM, .NET, .ORG, .EDU domains and
Registrars.

 No match for WWW.PTANDERSON.COM

Mark Andrews, Nominum Inc.
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark.Andrews at nominum.com