nslookup on HPUX 10.20

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Wed Oct 18 21:29:45 UTC 2000

I'm not quite sure how to interpret that nslookup output, since the output
format of nslookup has changed between versions, and I have no idea what
version comes with HP-UX 10.20.

Use the -debug option to nslookup to see what it really means. Or, better yet,
use "dig" instead.

By the way, "domain" and "search" are mutually exclusive. Pick just one.

- Kevin