MX resolving problems

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Tue Nov 14 22:47:10 UTC 2000

There's only 1 non-lame server for abssys.com -- aurora.abssys.com -- and
it's not returning any Authority Section in its responses, which is rather
unusual although I think technically legal. If you're running BIND 8 with
its infamous "lack of query restart" this no-Authority behavior may,
however, result in your queries for that domain occasionally timing out.

- Kevin