named-xfer and file order

Joseph Peterson jay at qtm.net
Tue Jun 27 15:25:27 UTC 2000

Hmm.. that makes for difficulties in managing the DNS info =)
I'm still looking for a better way of getting everything over to the NS2
box though other than using 'scp' or the like to transfer the named.conf
then having a perlscript change everything from a master to a slave and
putting in the NS1 IP then reloading named.. just seems a bit too
sloppy, like there should already be something out there?
Thanks =)