Is GRANITECANYON.COM Down (for the Count)?

Brian Sullivan brians at meetingbywire.com
Mon Jun 19 21:12:49 UTC 2000

> I know they mentioned that they might someday "unplug" if they can't keep
it running on no fees; have they discontinued their
> service?

As far as I can tell they are serving domains -- their change mechanism
seems slowed or damaged though.

> In that case, how would I get my DNS "back" from them? How about
redelegation (is that ALWAYS done by the ISP, or once delegated to
> you have to go to the delegated party and get the IPs back?)\

Just change the delegation at the registrar -- you don't have to get
anything back or have GC change anything.