New Bind User

Luke White lwhite at crosswalk.com
Sat Jan 22 16:53:22 UTC 2000

Ok. Here's my setup:

I've got a new webserver hosting several different web domains (i.e.
www.swinghop.com, www.unretreat.com, www.doctorsdirect.com). The server
is on a network, with a specified ip address (in otherwords, not using
DHCP...). I point each domain name on Internic.net to this IP address. I
am using Bind 8.1.1. What files do I create/alter and what type of
content do they need to have? Please, any help is appreciated, and I
apoligize if this may seem too simple. Again, i'm very new at Bind...

Luke White
lwhite at crosswalk.com

Luke White
Junior Web Developer
Crosswalk.com, Inc.
703-968-4808 x146
lwhite at crosswalk.com
NASDAQ: AMEN
www.crosswalk.com

M2NBC Channel Group
news.crosswalk.com
men.crosswalk.com
money.crosswalk.com
careers.crosswalk.com
 - "The Intersection of Faith and Life" -