soa.granitecanyon.com down?

sts+dejanews at senator.colospgs.co.us sts+dejanews at senator.colospgs.co.us
Fri Sep 10 08:35:34 UTC 1999

In article <37D64DE9.9B95D0F at advdata.net>,
  Bill <wwebb at advdata.net> wrote:
> I've also noticed that even though I'm receiving confirmation from the
> granitecanyon server that a zone change has been entered and even
though
> on its status update page it shows "last ns1 reload: 09/08/99 12:53:17
> AM" that the zone isn't really updated.  Is this because NS2 is not
> operational or ???

Well, aside from the fact that we do have full-time (Internet
startup) jobs, it was because of an annoying multiple set of
errors involving ISP changes, disk errors, personnel out of town
and a general lack of enough hours in the day. Some of this
is detailed in the Public DNS status pages at the following

For a sense of our mood, I'd suggest reading it from the bottom
up, although it has become quite long.

-Steve Senator, for the Public DNS

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/