classless IP setup

Jim Pazarena bind at ccstores.com
Fri Jun 4 20:52:37 UTC 1999

I have a partial Class-C to which I have been delegated IP authority
by my up-stream provider. No problem, works fine.

I am in the throws of switching to another provider who has assigned me
a full Class-C, and I won't need the added complexity of the classless
setup in my bind setup.

For a period of several months, I will be running a dual system, old
provider and new provider, but I only want to run my server off of
the new provider.

Question.
Can I direct the authority for the partial Class-C over to my full Class-C
system WITHOUT the old provider being aware of it?
Jim Pazarena     mailto:paz at ccstores.com