Reverse DNS Lookup

Matt Wade mwade at mwade.com
Wed Jun 2 20:05:47 UTC 1999

Thanks for the quick reply.

The remote IP address that's giving me trouble is: 209.220.225.26.

When I do an nslookup here's what I get:
# nslookup 207.172.111.120
Server:  cameron.dcaccess.net
Address:  209.220.225.26
Aliases:  26.225.220.209.in-addr.arpa

Name:    207-172-111-120.s120.tnt1.ann.va.dialup.rcn.com
Address:  207.172.111.120

I get this response immediately. So it seems to me that their IP address
is mapped OK, right?

Thanks Again,
Matt