[Kea-users] Kea HA Heartbeat Failure

duluxoz duluxoz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 08:31:41 UTC 2023

Hi Veronique,

Thanks for that - that's what we were missing: the auth info inside the
peers block.

A note to the Kea Document Maintainers: I do not recall *ever* reading
*anywhere* in the doco or sample config files where the basic-auth-user
and basic-auth-password need to be included in the ha->peers block. Of
course, I may have missed it, but still, it may behove you to make
something like this much more predominant in the documentation *and*
sample config files.

Thanks to everyone who helped us out in this - we really appreciate it

Cheers

Dulux-Oz