[Kea-users] Kea HA Heartbeat Failure

Frey, Rick E Rick.Frey at windstream.com
Fri Jan 27 13:49:24 UTC 2023

Hello Dulux-Oz,
Not sure if you’re using hot-standby or load-balancing (or passive backup) HA, but the HA hook chapter 16 for config section of each mode does have some sample configs and describes the use of  basic-auth-user and basic-auth-password (or alternative basic-auth-password-file should you wish to store password outside of your config file).

https://kea.readthedocs.io/en/kea-2.2.0/arm/hooks.html?highlight=basic-auth-password#hot-standby-configuration
or
https://kea.readthedocs.io/en/kea-2.2.0/arm/hooks.html?highlight=basic-auth-password#load-balancing-configuration