[Kea-users] lease4-get-all is giving stale data

Kraishak Mahtha kraishak.edu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 06:53:04 UTC 2023

Hi All,

I am using kea-DHCP in the standalone mode of version 2.2.0, As part of my
general use case, I am getting the lease list using the command
*lease4-get-all.*
Everything is working fine but I have a case where it is still giving me
old data.

I had a subnet example 192.168.0.0 where it has an active lease for a week
lease time but due to some changes I have to delete that subnet from the
config, I delete the subnet from the config and did a reload and also
restart but it still when I ran the* lease4-get-all *command it still shows
the entries of that.

I thought that after the LFC process(by default which runs for every hour)
I can get the latest data but even after a day still, I get those stale
entries.
Can someone guide or help me on how to get the instant leases of valid
subnets?

Thanks
Kraihsak