[Kea-users] lease4-get-all is giving stale data

Darren Ankney darren.ankney at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 10:40:40 UTC 2023

If the lease is still active (ie: the expire time is in the future), regardless of if the subnet is configured, I think it will still appear in the list.  I don’t believe that LFC checks your configuration or anything.  It is just meant to keep your leases file from growing uncontrollably.  I don’t think that Kea itself, in general, discards leases that are still valid even if you remove the subnet.