[Kea-users] Get a notification as soon as the control agent stops working

Mattias Johansson Mattias.Johansson at varnamoenergi.se
Thu Apr 15 14:46:10 UTC 2021

Hi,

Couldn't you use max-unacked-messages to make sure the secondary server doesn't move to partner-down straight away just because the communication is lost between the servers? As explained here

https://kb.isc.org/docs/aa-01617
https://gitlab.isc.org/isc-projects/kea/-/wikis/designs/High-Availability-Design

Best Regards,
Mattias