[Kea-users] Get a notification as soon as the control agent stops working

askingStudent stu222510 at mail.uni-kiel.de
Thu Apr 15 15:04:06 UTC 2021

(I accidentally answered privately. Hence, here will be a public copy of the
answer, if someone else is thinking about this thread.)

Hello,

thank you very much for your quick answer.

As far as I understand that it's not a solution on the long term:
If I use a high value for max-unacked-messages there would be a long
downtime, when my primary is actually down.
If I use a low value, the described problem will still occur. Or am I
missing something?

As well as it would be necessary that I recognize the problem quickly to
solve it.
Therefore it would be great to at least get notificated from the system
(like receiving an email).

Is that maybe possible over the stork dashboard? I haven't worked with that
yet.

Best Regards,
askingStudent

--