[Kea-users] pefdhcp help

Nicolas Javier Pantazis nicolasjavierp at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 15:07:48 UTC 2017

Hello Francis, good morning. I have resolved the issue, scouring through
the logs I found a legend that read something like "Kea dropped package
because it is Unicast" so I investigated the options of perfdhcp and
reformulated how I call the script.

Before: [root at geek njp]# /opt/kea/sbin/perfdhcp -6 -e address-only
2001:db8:beef:55:2
After:  [root at geek njp]# /opt/kea/sbin/perfdhcp -6 -l eth0

It works now but I still do not completely understand why the client was
sending  packages on unicast to the server and not responding.

Thank you for everything

--
Nicolas Javier Pantazis

-------- _`\<,_      "The bike wants to go fast!   and brakes are death!"