What is wrong with this bind configuration?

David Botham DBotham at OptimusSolutions.com
Wed Oct 6 19:56:38 UTC 2004

bind-users-bounce at isc.org wrote on 10/06/2004 03:47:05 PM:
> Am Mi, den 06.10.2004 schrieb mistrzu um 18:16:
> > Whai did I do wrong?
>
> > Marcin
>
> Dig for your several mistypings: misspelled "example" and missing
> trailing dots.

I think both of these items are a consequence of the fact that the OP
replaced the real domain name with the "example" stuff.  In doing so the
OP dropped trailing dots and misspelled things.

When posting you should post unaltered configs (exception that makes the
rule is removing TSIG keys and such).  Also, tell us what the actual
domain name is and we may be able to help.  Otherwise the problem
statement starts to sound something like:

"I am having a problem with some stuff.  I can't tell you what that stuff
is, but, I was wondering if you could tell me what I am doing wrong..."

Dave...

> Alexander
>

> --
[clip..]