What is wrong with this bind configuration?

David Botham DBotham at OptimusSolutions.com
Wed Oct 6 19:47:22 UTC 2004

bind-users-bounce at isc.org wrote on 10/06/2004 12:16:48 PM:
> Hello,
>
> I have got two domains: exapmple-domain.com and shop.example-domain.com.

I seriously doubt you own those two domains.  You will have to post the
real domain name to get help here.

[clipped text that has been tampered with and therefore is of little value
in troubleshooting]

> ;; Query time: 7 msec
> ;; SERVER: 62.233.128.17#53(62.233.128.17)

You missed the actual IP address of your real name server?

Please, post the real domain.  You will be happy with the results you
get...

Dave...

[clip...]