DNS n LDAP

Alvarez Angel Javier angel.alvarez at uah.es
Fri Feb 25 10:28:23 UTC 2000

Hi all!

We are testing Win2000 Active directory and DNS, we want to know how to
integrate bind and Winnt (2000) DNS.

Perhaps we just can integrate bind with ldap ( In order to feed a bunch of
dns's (Winnt and bind) so all of them are master for the same zone and ldap
acts as a storage and resorce manager for all of them)

I´m searching for information about ldap and dns but i cant find anything.

Anyone know some information resources about this?

Thanks in advance
 <<...>>
Angel J. Alvarez Miguel                 <angel.alvarez at uah.es>
Servicios Informaticos. Área de Sistemas  91 - 885 47 04
-------------------------Doyouknowhowtorepairmykeyboardspacekey?---------