We do not have an endowment, and we are not funded by “the government.”
We employ full-time, professional software engineers to maintain the code that you can download for free.
We welcome sponsorships – if you are passionate about Internet security, or privacy, or want to see a new feature implemented, contact us about sponsorship at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You need viable, production-quality open source.
- Open source lowers barriers for participation on the Internet for everyone, and removes the necessity to “reinvent the wheel” for new entrants.
2018 planned projects include:
- BIND refactoring and new feature development, including 9.13
- BIND maintenance releases on 9.11 & 9.12 trains
- DHCP 4.4.0 and maintenance for 4.1-ESV
- Kea DHCP feature release 1.4, focusing on High Availability and Cassandra support
- Continued work on IETF standards
If you make a donation of $10 or more, you will receive an email from us acknowledging the donation and we will add your name to the list of individual donors on this page. If you are making a donation because you want us to link to your website please make a donation of at least $1000. We appreciate all donations, but will not link/will remove links to any site we believe is harmful to visitors, offensive, or otherwise abusive.
If you pay taxes in the United States, your donation to ISC may be deductible from your Federal taxes.
Federal EIN 20-0141248
2018 – Major Sponsors
2018 Individual Donors
The Commerce Company – Thank you for the many years of maintaining and enhancing BIND. When we get the new OnlineYellowPages.com released, we’ll be able to provide more substantial support, for now, please accept this token of thanks from The Commerce Company.
2018 Donors – $1000 – $4999
THANK YOU for supporting Open Source!
ISC is grateful for those organizations who have sponsored development of new open source software and software features. Some of our sponsored projects have included BIND 10, OHGF, the Kea DHCP Server, ISC DHCP, and Open Source Routing Forum. If you or your employer is interested in sponsoring development of a new software system or a new software feature, please contact us via mail to email@example.com and someone will reply promptly.