Looking for DHCP migration experience, also feedback on the Kea Migration Assistant tool

Victoria Risk vicky at isc.org
Wed May 10 16:12:58 UTC 2023

> On May 10, 2023, at 11:34 AM, Patrick Trapp <ptrapp at nex-tech.com> wrote:
>
> Vicky, I confess that I completely missed the announcements for the previous webinars. Were they recorded? If so, are they available online for those playing catch-up like myself?

Sure. All our webinars are recorded and archived on the ISCdotORG Youtube channel.(https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3TdQ7lty9ThajQR0tctsng).  We also post the .pdfs of the slides on our Presentations page on the web site: https://www.isc.org/presentations/ .  We will do the same for Carsten’s webinar next week, by the way, in case the timing isn’t convenient.

Here are the two talks I was referring to:

https://youtu.be/kEZ4P3NAibI
Using the Kea DHCP Server - Session 6 of 6. Migrating to Kea from ISC DHCP
youtu.be

earlier one - from 2019

https://youtu.be/V7CllOP4q2s
Creating a Kea configuration from an ISC DHCP configuration
youtu.be

Alan Clegg also gave a talk on the topic at NANOG 76 in 2019 - https://youtu.be/2FMDAAF52sw